Tuesday 12 April 2011

three.

So I made, or tried making, Lemon Meringue Pie from scratch today... It was less than successful. It tastes great but it doesn't quite hold it's shape in the filling, sadly I don't really care enough about Lemon Meringue Pie to perfect the recipe... It was enough to meet my craving haha.

I had my first serving shift last night and did very well! I only had 4 tables but I took home 20% so I was very happy with that, I can only hope my tips stay around that average and I can make some very decent money! I am definately struggling to get into a good groove of maintaining the house and kids with the new schedule, I'm hoping that it will get easier with time but it is a big adjustment for everybody.

Well this has been a short entry but the news distracted me and it is now my bed time! Work tomorrow :s

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment