Friday 29 April 2011

four.

Job status update: I am actually quite happy working there now! I have really settled in and have adjusted to being out of the house a few nights a week and I'm really starting to enjoy it again. I am making good tip percentages and bringing home more money that I did the last time I worked there. I'm hoping the volume will pick up a bit and I can maintain the same averages, then I will be clear sailing! The next big step will be finding a new routine for the housework to make it work with the new schedule... any suggestions?

'S' will be turning 1 in a few weeks which I am really not prepared for at all. I don't know how it happened already!! I thought it was fast with 'G' but this was no comparison.... I really have to start the planning process, I am an event planner after all! And she is my darling baby girl who deserves nothing but the best!! I'm so excited for the party, can you tell?

Well that's it for tonight, have to get to bed and prepare for tomorrow!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment